Junior Auxiliary Members
Chester Hose Company Auxiliary "Every community is built on a strong foundation of voluntary service by dedicated individuals. The Chester Hose Company Auxiliary strives to provide a network of support for the Chester Hose Company and the Chester community."
Chester Hose Company Auxiliary
Educational Scholarship 2019-2020
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: $500.00
The Chester Hose Company Auxiliary is again offering a scholarship for a graduating high school senior or a graduate of an accredited high school enrolled in college full-time seeking a higher education.
- All applicants: One letter from an adult citizen other than a relative attesting to the applicant’s character in regard to conduct, community participation, and leadership. These people can be from groups you belong to, neighbors, friends, employers, clergy, etc.
- If in school or graduated within the past two years: One letter from either the principal, guidance counselor or teacher of the school the applicant is attending or a graduate of.
- If out of school more than two years and employed: One letter from your current employer or supervisor
- Letter from the school/program stating you are currently enrolled full-time
- Proof of payment for full-time status
- Proof of payment towards required supplies toward program (i.e.: uniforms, tools of the trade, etc)
- Proof of room and board deposit
- Any applicant in their senior year of high school may have priority over other candidates.
- If there are two (2) qualified applicants in the same year, the committee reserves the right to split the scholarship.
Completed applications should be mailed or delivered in a sealed envelope to:
- Valley Regional
- Mercy High School
- Xavier High School
- Vinal Tech
Chester Hose Company Auxiliary Scholarship Recipients